- Continue running outside... avoid the treadmill as much as possible, even when it gets cold. DON'T BE A COLD WEATHER RUNNING SALLY. Running in the cold should make me a better runner right?!
- Train as hard as I can for the next 4 weeks before the Vegas half marathon. Do all training runs, no excuses unless I am legit sick or dying.
- PR at the Vegas half marathon.
- oh wait, that's in December.
- finish school!!! YAY!
- eat no bread/carbs for lunch. (I have noticed that I eat a lot less food than I used to and exercise a lot more than I used to, and yet my weight is not going down anymore. I'm not necessarily trying to lose weight ((although 5-10 pounds would be nice)) it just seems like I SHOULD be, so I'm wondering if I eat too many carbs. But I really have no idea. So salad for lunch it is! We'll see if it makes a difference... P.S. if you have any no-carb meal ideas let me know! I love that salad but I may get tired of it after a month..)
- I think that's all!